Tuesday 15 September 2009

The grass is always greener...

I would love to be able to post better written blogs on here. I used to want to be a writer and when I read back my blogs I really don't feel they have much of a writing style to them. I am finding this very difficult to achieve for two reasons: 1). when I try and get the blogs written in the day I either have tot in one ear waffling on, asking me questions etc. or baby whining to be picked up/fed etc. and so I just try and get to the point and get the blog done as soon as possible and 2). By the time I have them both asleep in bed in the evenings it is getting on for 9pm and all I want to do is lie in front of the TV with a cup of tea and some chocolate cake! I used to love reading but again for these reasons I do not find the time to do this either - unless I have the motivation and energy in the evenings. I know I should not complain as they are not little for long. I will have plenty of time to sit on a laptop recording my every thought when they have all flown the nest - and of course then I will probably sit there and wish I could go back to the days when they were babies. I guess it is true that the grass is always greener on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment